SoftwareMedia Loyalty Points Program
Here at SoftwareMedia, we are dedicated to customer satisfaction. That is why we have created the SoftwareMedia Elite program, to reward our loyal customers for choosing us as their one stop software shop.
We realize that not all customer accounts are created equal, and so we have devised a system of benefits and rewards, based on our customers' needs and purchase volume. There is an account level for every type of customer, from casual-end user to enterprise-level businesses. See below for details:
Customer Account Levels
|Free to Join||$29.99||Invite Only||Invite Only|
|1 point per $1 spent||1 point per $1 spent||1 point per $1 spent||1.5 points per $1 spent|
|Free Budget Shipping
|Free Express Shipping
|Free Express Shipping
|Free FedEx Air Shipping
|30 Day Returns||60 Day Returns||90 Day Returns||90 Day Returns|
|Standard Customer Support||Enhanced Customer Support||Priority Customer Support||Enterprise Customer Support|
|-||Exclusive Offers / Giveaways||Gold Tier Promotions||Platinum Tier Promotions|
Free Remote Software Installation
|Free Remote Software Installation
(3 per year)
|-||-||Dedicated Sales Rep||Dedicated Sales Rep|
|-||-||-||Dedicated Licensing Liaison|
|Create Account||Join Now||Learn More||Learn More|
The Reward Points Program allows you to earn points for certain actions you take on the site. Points are awarded based on making purchases and customer actions such as submitting reviews. Click here to create a free account and start earning points now!*
Benefits of Reward Points for Registered Customers
Once you register, you will be able to earn and accrue reward points which are then redeemable at time of purchase towards the cost of your order. Rewards are an added bonus to your shopping experience on the site and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer.
Earning Reward Points
Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases - every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased, and these points are added to your Reward Points balance.
- Subscribing to our newsletter - earn 500 points for subscribing for the first time.
- Sending Invitations - earn 500 points by inviting your friends to place orders on our site.
- Email Invitations - earn 250 points for referring your friends to join our newsletter.
- Social sharing - earn 200 points for sharing our products on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+**
- Review Submission - earn 100 points for submitting product reviews.
Reward Point Exchange Rates
The value of reward points is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to points, and an exchange rate of points earned to currency for spending on future purchases.
- For every $1 spent at SoftwareMedia, registered customers will earn 1 reward point. (With the exception of Platinum Partners, who will receive 1.5 point for every $1 spent).
- Reward points are valued at one cent per point. So 50 points would be worth 50 cents, and 100 points worth one dollar.
Redeeming Reward Points
You can redeem your reward points on the cart page before checkout. If you have accumulated enough points to redeem, the option to use reward points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent of this balance, will be shown to you in the Spend Your Points area of the cart page. You must be logged into your customer account to redeem points. If you are not logged into your customer account, you will have the option to do so on the cart page in the Spend Your Points area before checkout. Redeemable reward points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more. Rewards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
*You must be logged into your SoftwareMedia customer account to earn points.
**Points are earned by clicking social media icons on product pages. Customer must log into the respective social media channel to receive points. Products shared via Facebook must be "Liked" and "Confirmed" before any points are awarded. Customer must be logged into their SoftwareMedia account to receive points. Limit 2 per customer per social media channel per day.