Electronic Delivery - No physical media or a box will be sent. License information and download links will be sent via email. Introducing Workstation 10VMware Workstation 10
continues VMware’s tradition of delivering innovative features that technical professionals rely on every day. With support for Windows 8.1, tablet sensors, and expiring VMs, it's the perfect tool to make your work seamless, intuitive, and more connected.Take Windows 8.1 to the Next Level
State of the Art Performance
- Unity mode has been enhanced to seamlessly work with Windows 8.1 UI changes.
- Workstation 10 can now convert a Windows 8.1 physical PC to a virtual machine.
- Support for 16 vCPUs, 8 TB SATA disks and 64GB of RAM
- New Virtual SATA disk controller
- Now supporting 20 virtual networks
- USB3 streams support for faster file copying
- Improved application and Windows VM startup times
- SSD Pass through
Create restricted virtual machines that can expire at a predefined date and time. When powered on, the virtual machine will query the server at specified time intervals, storing the current system time in the restricted VM's policy file as the last trusted timestamp.A Tablet in Your Virtual Machine
Industry first to provide virtual tablet sensors that enable virtual machines to take advantage of the accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, and even the ambient light sensor when running on a tablet.Better Way to Work
- Multiple monitor set-ups are easier than ever, whether you are using 2, 3, or 4.
- VMware-KVM provides a new interface for using multiple virtual machines