Total Training for Microsoft Word 2010
will quickly walk you through all the key features Word has to offer. The series begins with the basics of getting you up, running, and familiar with the interface and tools. Then you'll progress into more advanced topics like formatting, adding content, using styles, optimizing long documents, creating tables, document protection, proofing, and more. Along the way, you will pick up tips, tricks and techniques that will have you creating and formatting documents like a pro! Highlights
- Explore the tools & user interface in Word.
- Learn how to format and style characters and paragraphs.
- Discover how to quickly add content like bulleted and numbered lists, tables, spreadsheets and images.
- Optimize long documents, add cover pages, hyperlinks, headers and footers.
- See how to generate a Table of Contents, proof & protect your documents and create a Mail Merge.
Presenter: Erin A. Olsen
Running Time: 9 Hrs, 1 DVD
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Project Files: Included