An image of original factory product key code will be delivered via email to your provided email address for your convenience. Upon request the keycode and / or the original packaging with Certificate of Authenticity can be mailed to you. SoftwareMedia stores your keycode which can be accessed anytime under My Account in case you ever need to authenticate the purchase of a genuine license. For more info check out our FAQ PageThomson ResearchSoft Reference Manager 12 is the powerful bibliographic solution for workgroups networks and collaborative projects. Search online databases organize references easily and watch your bibliography appear as you write.
With Reference Manager you can:
- Collect references from online databases — no typing required.
- Organize personal reference collections easily and search across databases.
- Cite references and format bibliographies instantly.
- Share references with a network edition that allows multiple users to work in the same database simultaneously.
- Unlimited database capacity.
- Perform key operations across databases — retrieve references detect duplicates create bibliographies.
- Link references to full-text articles PDF files graphics related records and Web pages.
- Create synonyms for keywords author names and periodicals.
- Locate references in Microsoft Word® with Cite While You Write®. Watch the bibliography appear as you write.
- Format bibliographies instantly in over 950 bibliographic styles including footnotes anonymous works and other advanced bibliographic detail.
- Collaborate easily with a traveling library of cited references that follows the Microsoft Word® document.
- Create a subject bibliography with topic headings to produce curricula vitae and reading lists.
Easy Reference Sharing
- Publish up to 15 Reference Manager® databases on the web or intranet.
- Share reference databases using the network version of Reference Manager® — multiple users can read and write to the same database down to the field level within the same bibliographic record.
Brand Thomson Reuters Product Type Full Version Platform PC Package Type Retail