Symantec System Recovery 2011 Small Business Server Edition
delivers fast and reliable system recovery to help you minimize downtime and meet recovery time objectives with confidence. Quickly restore physical and virtual systems in minutes, even to bare metal, dissimilar hardware, remote locations, or virtual environments. With more than 787,000 protected systems, Symantec System Recovery is one of the most proven, trusted, and reliable system recovery solutions.Key Features
- Restore physical and virtual servers from local or off-site destinations in minutes, even to bare metal, dissimilar hardware, remote locations, or virtual environments.
- Offsite Backup Copy to FTP location or secondary disk drive for enhanced disaster recovery capabilities.
- Perform seamless, automated physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to physical (V2P) conversions.
- Capture and protect the entire system, including the OS, applications, all files, device drivers, etc. in one easy-to-manage recovery point with image-based technology.
- Schedule backups to run automatically, including event triggered backups, without disrupting user productivity.
- Built-in AES software encryption of backups ensures the security of critical business data.
This product includes 1 year of Symantec Essential Support.
- Dramatically minimize downtime and avoid revenue and employee productivity losses.
- Meet strict recovery time objectives with fast, automated system recovery that takes just four simple steps.
- Recover what you need, when and where you need it, including individual files, folders or complete systems in minutes.
- Eliminate the need to have duplicate hardware on standby for recovery purposes and save on hardware costs.
- Easily perform hardware refreshes and migrations.
- Simplify IT administration by centrally managing backup and recovery tasks for multiple servers across your entire organization with Symantec System Recovery Management Solution (included at no charge).