Symantec System Recovery 2011 Desktop Edition
delivers fast and reliable system recovery to help you minimize downtime and meet recovery time objectives with confidence. Quickly restore Windows desktops/laptops in minutes, even to bare metal, dissimilar hardware, remote locations, or virtual environments. With more than 787,000 protected systems, Symantec System Recovery is one of the most proven, trusted, and reliable system recovery solutions.
- Restore Windows desktops/laptops from local or off-site destinations in minutes, even to bare metal, dissimilar hardware, remote locations, or virtual environments.
- Backup to almost any disk storage device including USB, FireWire, NAS, SAN and Blu-ray.
- Perform seamless, automated physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to physical (V2P) conversions.
- Capture and protect the entire system, including the OS, applications, all files, device drivers, etc. in one easy-to-manage recovery point with image-based technology.
- Schedule backups to run automatically, including event triggered backups, without disrupting user productivity.
- Built-in AES software encryption of backups ensures the security of critical business data.
This product includes 1 year of Symantec Essential Support.
- Dramatically minimize downtime and avoid disruption and employee productivity losses.
- Replace time-consuming, manual and error-prone desktop/laptop recovery processes with fast, reliable, automated system recovery.
- Recover what you need, when and where you need it, including individual files, folders or complete systems in minutes.
- Eliminate the need to have duplicate hardware on standby for recovery purposes and save on hardware costs.
- Easily perform hardware refreshes and migrations.
- Centrally manage backup and recovery tasks for multiple desktops/laptops across your entire organization (via Symantec System Recovery Management Solution). Users can also manage Symantec System Recovery through the user friendly interface that needs little to no user training