This product is delivered via email to your provided email address for your convenience. Upon request the keycode and / or the original packaging with Certificate of Authenticity can be mailed to you. SoftwareMedia stores your keycode which can be accessed anytime under My Account in case you ever need to authenticate the purchase of a genuine license. For more info check out our FAQ PageSymantec pcAnywhere 12.5 is the world's leading remote control solution. It lets you manage computers efficiently resolve helpdesk issues quickly and connect to remote devices simply and securely. New features include smart card authentication and native whiteboard support while continuing to enable remote users to find connect to and control the hosts they need.
- Simplified GUI and improved connection options.
- Provides unparalleled functionality: secure remote control file transfer command queue remote management quick deploy and connect.
- Provides efficient flexible and secure methods for remote management to facilitate troubleshooting and quick remediation overcome user errors and decrease problem resolution time.
- Provides the ability to manage local and remote devices allowing you to have greater control and reach throughout your IT infrastructure.
- Easy to use with streamlined connectivity and greater remote platform support.
- Easily connect to a desktop or server – anytime from anywhere even when using routers and firewalls.
- Reduce security breaches by using certified secure remote control and multiple layers of security.
- Extensive Remote Management capabilities can resolve many common problems without the need for a full remote control session.
Brand Symantec Product Type Full Version Platform PC Mac Linux Package Type Retail License Type Complete Product License Pricing Standard
“powerful remote access”Strengths:
easy-to-use interface, includes all the features I need for remote access and administration
LiveUpdate not included on CD... must be downloaded from Symantec. Support website could stand some improvement.
“Great product, lots of features”Strengths:
Easy to Install
Easy to Configure
Easy to Use