This product is delivered via email to your provided email address for your convenience. Upon request the keycode and / or the original packaging with Certificate of Authenticity can be mailed to you. SoftwareMedia stores your keycode which can be accessed anytime under My Account in case you ever need to authenticate the purchase of a genuine license. For more info check out our FAQ PageSymantec pcAnywhere 12.5 is the world's leading remote control solution. The Host Standard License can be used by any customer to enable an additional computer to be remotely accessed from a system already running Symantec pcAnywhere.
- Offers heterogeneous host platform support across Windows (now including Vista) Linux and Mac OS X Universal; all hosts can also be accessed from Microsoft Pocket PC devices or Web browsers
- Enables simple secure connection to remote devices
- Simplifies working across multiple platforms
- Ensures high security with encryption and password protection
- Smart card authentication: Supports all PC/SC-compliant smart cards. Native whiteboard support provides a two-way communication tool for a technician and an end user to collaborate. Standard drawing features are used to mark the screen for both users to see.
- Simple and quick file transfer: Use standard copy and paste commands to initiate file transfer.
- Easy management of multiple sessions: A dedicated tab displays thumbnails of all active sessions when multiple sessions are open. This thumbnail view allows users to jump directly to a session by clicking on the thumbnail or by navigating with keyboard shortcuts.
- Support for multiple authentication types: Now a single host configuration can use two authentication types. For example Microsoft Active Directory users and local administrators can both authenticate to the same host.
- Better performance in large Active Directory environments: Searching for users in large Active Directory environments is less time-consuming. Users can be added directly through an edit box and validated. Local and administrator groups can be added to other authentication types.
- More log details to meet compliance needs: Logging reporting and notification have been enhanced. FQDN of computers in session IP addresses logged-in user names keyboard and mouse status changes and additional chat conversations are also logged.
Brand Symantec Product Type Full Version Platform PC Mac Linux Package Type Retail License Type Complete Product License Pricing Standard