DOWNLOAD ONLY VERSION. No physical product will be shipped. You will receive download instructions and the product key via email.
This product includes 12 months of essential support.
Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2010
is a simple, cost-effective backup and recovery solution for small businesses that helps minimize downtime and avoid disaster by easily recovering individual data files/folders or complete Windows desktops or laptops in minutes ï¿½ not hours or days ï¿½ even to different hardware, virtual environments, or remote locations.Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 Starter Kit includes:
- 10 licenses of Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 Desktop Edition
- 5 licenses of Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 Server Edition
- 1 license of Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 Manager Solution
- Backup systems automatically, while you work through scheduled or event-driven backups
- Dissimilar Hardware Recovery with Restore Anyware Technology
- Offsite Backup Copy to FTP location or secondary disk drive for enhanced disaster recovery capabilities
- Seamless physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to physical (V2P) conversions for VMware, Microsoft and Citrix virtual environments
- Manage your business not your backups with proactive data and system protection designed specifically for Microsoft Small Business Severs ï¿½ Standard and Premium
- Recover what you need, when and where you need it, including individual files, folders or complete systems in minutes, even to dissimilar hardware or virtual environments
- Replace time-consuming manual and error-prone processes with fast, reliable, automated recovery to dramatically minimize downtime and avoid disaster
- Simplify IT administration by centrally managing backup and recovery tasks for multiple servers across your entire organization (via Backup Exec System Recovery Management Solution)