This product is delivered via email to your provided email address for your convenience. Upon request the keycode and / or the original packaging with Certificate of Authenticity can be mailed to you. SoftwareMedia stores your keycode which can be accessed anytime under My Account in case you ever need to authenticate the purchase of a genuine license. For more info check out our FAQ PageThis product includes 12 months of essential support.
Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 Server Edition is a simple cost-effective backup and recovery solution for small businesses that helps minimize downtime and avoid disaster by easily recovering individual data files/folders or complete Windows desktops or laptops in minutes – not hours or days – even to different hardware virtual environments or remote locations.
- Backup systems automatically while you work through scheduled or event-driven backups
- Dissimilar Hardware Recovery with Restore Anyware Technology
- Offsite Backup Copy to FTP location or secondary disk drive for enhanced disaster recovery capabilities
- Seamless physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to physical (V2P) conversions for VMware Microsoft and Citrix virtual environments
- Manage your business not your backups with proactive data and system protection
- Recover what you need when and where you need it including individual files folders or complete systems in minutes even to dissimilar hardware or virtual environments
- Replace time-consuming manual and error-prone processes with fast reliable automated recovery to dramatically minimize downtime and avoid disaster
- Simplify IT administration by centrally managing backup and recovery tasks for multiple servers across your entire organization (via Backup Exec System Recovery Management Solution)
Brand Symantec Product Type Full Version Edition Server Platform PC Package Type Retail License Type Complete Product License Pricing Standard