Link and sync iTunes libraries over any network!
Chances are you keep your iTunes music and video collection on more than one computer, so you already know how hard it is to keep them all the same. Add a spouse and some kids to the mix and the task is virtually impossible. Until now.
TuneRanger connects iTunes-running computers over any network, allowing you to copy music, video and playlists from one iTunes library to another. Music, video and playlists can then be synchronized and merged with the click of a button. Buy a song on any computer, add an album cover or lyrics, and all changes are updated everywhere. Easy! Synchronize the easy way and protect your files
- Synchronize, copy or merge music and video from iTunes to iTunes via any network.
- Supports music, video, playlists and more.
- Cross-platform network transport can link Mac and Windows versions of iTunes.
- Tools included to optimize iTunes, manage duplicates, remove orphans, and handle disconnected media files.
- Install on up to 4 computers — Mac or Windows.
Now, PCs can copy from Macs or vice versa, plus, you can perform bi-directional iPod synchronization! Using advanced sync settings and filters, TuneRanger compares songs and videos and moves only what is different. And, if a file needs to be removed as part of a sync, you can opt to delete it or have it moved to a safe designated folder.
Whether at home or on the go, TuneRanger keeps your iTunes music and video libraries current and up-to-date!Filter Your iTunes by:
- Duplicate files
- License IDs
- Files types
- Artists names
- Album names
- Song titles
- Text strings within a file path