This product is delivered via email to your provided email address for your convenience. Upon request the keycode and / or the original packaging with Certificate of Authenticity can be mailed to you. SoftwareMedia stores your keycode which can be accessed anytime under My Account in case you ever need to authenticate the purchase of a genuine license. For more info check out our FAQ PageThis product includes 12 months of basic maintenance.
Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 Linux Edition enables you to restore complete Linux systems volumes or individual files/folders in minutes to dramatically minimize downtime and disruption to your business. It provides image level backup of Linux system volumes through a command-line interface including backup of system volumes configurable compression and encryption.
- Capture hot or cold recovery points of all the partitions and volumes on a Linux system
- Recover bare-metal systems individual volumes or partitions
- Mount recovery points to restore granular items such as files or folders
- Offsite Backup Copy to FTP location or secondary disk drive for enhanced disaster recovery capabilities via Backup Exec System Recovery Management Solution
- Manage your business not your backups with proactive data and system protection
- Quickly recover what you need when you need it including individual files folders or complete systems
- Replace time-consuming manual and error-prone processes with fast reliable automated recovery to dramatically minimize downtime and avoid disaster
- Simplify IT administration by centrally managing backup tasks for multiple servers across your entire organization (via Backup Exec System Recovery Management Solution)
Brand Symantec Product Type Full Version Edition Linux Platform Linux Package Type Retail License Type Complete Product License Pricing Standard
Tools & Resources
You May Also like