SAP Crystal Reports 2011
enables rich formatting of broad, transactional-level data. This allows users to address virtually any information consumption requirement--from simple columnar or table report layouts to specialized government forms.
As a trusted name in reporting, IT professionals, report authors, and developers have been using SAP Crystal Reports software for almost two decades to create powerful, user-friendly, and dynamic reports from virtually any data source. You can transform overwhelming amounts of transactional and relational data into richly formatted reports and deliver actionable information to business users, inside and outside the organization.
- Expanded support for Microsoft Excel. XLSX export takes full advantage of the new Microsoft Excel file format. It allows more data to be exported to a single worksheet, without spanning multiple worksheets.
- Read-only reports. The new RPTR format provides a read-only RPT export option, giving you the confidence that end users won’t be able to modify reports. Reports in RPTR format cannot be opened by any SAP Crystal Reports design tool. This read-only feature is particularly valuable for independent software vendors wishing to secure reports that will be redistributed in applications.
- Read-only report viewing. Reports in the read-only RPTR format can be viewed in the runtime engines in SAP Crystal Reports, version for Visual Studio 2010, and in the latest versions of SAP Crystal Server and SAP Crystal Reports viewer.
- Microsoft Windows 7 compatible. SAP Crystal Reports 2011 is certified as compatible with Microsoft Windows 7.
- Languages. We now support 22 languages, including Danish, Hungarian, Slovakian, and Turkish.
Crystal Reports files can be viewed with reduced functionality (does not support Flash/Flex integration, advanced sorting/filtering, calculated members in crosstabs, and flexible pagination) on Crystal Reports Server XI, crystalreports.com, and BusinessObjects Enterprise XI.