QuickBooks Premier 2013
- Stay on top of your business finances with tools and reports designed for your industry
- Easily create invoices and track sales and expenses
- Get reliable records for tax time
Easy to Set Up, Learn, and Use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Quickly import your data from a spreadsheet1
- Step-by-step industry-specific tutorials and coaching tips show you how to create invoices, record expenses, and more
- Try out sample files for your business type
Organize Everything in One Place and Save Time on Everyday Tasks
- Manage vendors and expenses easily - enter, track, and pay bills; create purchase orders
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices, and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks2
- Document and track change orders
- Manage inventory
- Track time and expenses
Track How Your Business is Doing and Get Financial, Tax, and Sales Reports in One Click
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports tailored to your industry
- View income and expense trends by category
- Get a real-time snapshot of your business with Company Snapshot
- See at a glance customer’s purchase history and payment status
What's New in 2013?
QuickBooks 2013 is the easiest, most efficient QuickBooks ever.
- Streamlined navigation provides easier access to data and transactions, with no relearning required. New, customizable left toolbar holds your shortcuts so it's faster and easier to get around in QuickBooks.
- Simplified customer forms mean you can spend more time on your business and less time on your books. Forms have a new ribbon toolbar that groups similar actions to help you accomplish everyday tasks faster.
- Customizable Customer, Vendor and Employee Centers allow you to quickly input, store and access key information that your business needs. New tab functionality for transactions, contacts, to dos and notes allows easy reference from one place.
- Easy access to the App Center can extend the power of your QuickBooks. Free test drives let you try before you buy. *
- Additional customer requested improvements that make QuickBooks even easier include the ability to add favorite reports to the left toolbar, a new print bills button and the option to bill automatically or not for time and expenses, with separate controls for each.
*Additional purchase may be required.