Pentax K-5 II takes greatness to the next level. Its high resolution sensor, highly advanced autofocus system and accurate shake reduction system coupled with its weather sealed coldproof design ensure that this camera is worthy of fixation. With features this rich and robust the K-5 II is sure to feed your photography obsession and take you to the next level.
16.3 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
High resolution 16.3 megapixel CMOS sensor with integrated Analog to Digital (AD) conversion circuitry captures outstanding image detail with pixels to spare.
Durable magnesium alloy covers surround a rugged stainless steel chassis.
Fully weather sealed
Fully weather sealed and coldproof design resists water, fog, snow, sand, dust, and more, for top performance in extreme field conditions as well as in the studio.
PENTAX body-based Shake Reduction (SR) stabilization system is compatible with every PENTAX lens ever made.
- 11 point SAFOX X autofocus system
- 80-51200 ISO
- Air-gap-free, scratch resistant, 3 inch LCD
- Speedy 7 FPS framerate captures fast action
- 1080p HD video
- 77 segment metering system for perfectly exposed images
- 1/8000 shutter speed
- HDMI port
- PENTAX PEF and Adobe DNG files
- Improved in-camera HDR image capture features
- Customizable RAW/Fx button
- SDXC memory card compatibility.
- Built-in electronic level
- A wide range of in-camera image processing and special effects filters
Note: This product includes the camera body only. Pentax Lenses sold separately.
- Pentax K-5 II Camera Body
- USB Cable I-USB7
- Li-Ion Battery D-LI90
- Strap O-ST132
- Eyecup FR
- Finder Cap for ME
- PC Socket Cap
- AV Cable I-AVC7
- Battery Charger Kit K-BC90
- Hotshoe Cover FK
- Body Mount Cover
- Focusing Screen MF-60 Frame Matte
- Software CD-ROM S-SW132