Pentax K-5 lets you feed your photography obsession. With a 16.3 megapixel CMOS sensor, rugged design, shake reduction and full weather sealing, this camera is the perfect piece of equipment to help you get your photo fix. With the rugged K-5, the world is truly your studio.
16.3 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
High resolution 16.3 megapixel CMOS sensor with integrated AD conversion circuitry captures outstanding image detail with pixels to spare.
Durable magnesium alloy covers surround a rugged stainless steel chassis.
Fully Weather Sealed
Fully weather sealed and coldproof design resists water, fog, snow, sand, dust, and more, for top performance in extreme field conditions as well as in the studio.
PENTAX body-based Shake Reduction (SR) stabilization system is compatible with every PENTAX lens ever made.
In-Camera Image Processing and Filters
A wide range of in-camera image processing and special effects filters encourages the photographer’s artistic expression.
- 80-51200 ISO
- 1080p HD video
- 11 point SAFOX IX+ autofocus system
- Speedy 7 FPS framerate for fast action shots
- 77 segment metering system for perfectly exposed images
- 3 inch LCD
- 1/8000 Shutter Speed
- 100% Field of view
- PENTAX PEF and Adobe DNG files
- HDMI port
- Customizable RAW/Fx button
- Improved in-camera HDR image capture
- Built-in electronic level
- SDXC memory card compatibility (via firmware update).
NOTE: This product includes the camera body only. Pentax Lenses sold separately.
- Pentax K-5 Camera Body
- USB cable I-USB7
- Strap O-ST53
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery D-LI90
- AC plug cord
- AV cable I-AVC7
- ME Viewfinder Cap
- Battery Charger D-BC90
- Software (CD-ROM)