Parallels Desktop for Mac Enterprise Edition
enables IT departments to support Windows-based business applications for Mac users with a configurable, policycompliant solution that easily fits into existing business processes.
Parallels Desktop for Mac Enterprise Edition is a comprehensive 2 year subscription-based offering that includes:
- Term-based software licensing
- 24-hour priority business support
- Ongoing software updates and new version upgrades
- Early access to beta programs
- Option to participate in Parallels Gold Customer Council
Seamlessly run Windows based business applications on the Mac
- Gain user confidence by using the world’s best-selling, top rated, most trusted solution for running Windows applications on the Mac
- Simplify end user workflow by running Windows programs like they are native to the Mac.
- Extend Mac user productivity by running Windows applications on the computer regardless of access to network connectivity.
Configurable, policy compliant solution
- New! Deploy a streamlined business GUI that eliminates 3rd party product installation options, in product notifications and individual registration requirement to meet IT department UI standards.
- New! Enforce corporate change management policies for managed Macs through a configurable software update policy and a local update server option.
- New! Improve endpoint compliance with virtual machine configuration capabilities for lockdown and encryption.
Easily fit into existing business processes
Why Enterprise Edition?
- New! Simplify administration with Parallels mass deployment packaging application for lights out deployment capabilities reducing the time and expense to roll out the solution.
- New! Deploy and manage Parallels client software & VM environments through standardized software distribution & systems management tools.
- New! Simplify license compliance & auditing across the company with a unified Parallels volume license key that ensures business support entitlements and access to the latest software updates and versions without the burden of managing individual endpoint licenses.
- Volume License Activation Key: simplifies centralized key management eliminating the hassle of managing end user licensing
- Parallels Desktop Mass Deployment template: reduces deployment costs by enabling an automated deployment and initial configuration of Parallels Desktop & virtual machines
- No endpoint registration required: eliminating the end user interaction required to complete deployment
- Customizable Update Policy: enforce endpoint security policy by implementing control over automated software updates
- Local update server: Meet company directives to manage software updates according to change management policy.
- Customizable “Request Support” GUI action: Reduce support costs by directing users to company specific resources such as knowlegebases or online support ticket systems.
- No In Product Notifications from Parallels: Eliminates product announcements and notifications to the users so that change management can be centrally managed by the IT department.