Paragon NTFS for Mac 8
beats down the barriers between Windows and Mac OS! When working with media files or documents in Mac, you need access to the high performance of your system regardless if the files are located on the Mac’s HFS+ formatted volume, or in Window’s NT File System. Paragon NTFS for Mac OS X 8.0 is the only NTFS driver on the market that provides full read/write access to NTFS with the same high speed as native HFS+ files. The built-in “HFS+ for Windows” completes an effective two-way communication channel between Mac OS X and Windows. This product licenses up to 3 computers. NTFS for Mac OS X allows you to:
- Read/write access to Mac disks from your Windows operating system
- Completely and instantly access all Windows files and folders with your Mac - now faster!
- Easy, safe installation and usage on Mac or Windows
- Unhampered data exchange between PC and Mac
- Share Windows files as a Mac user via external disk drives
- Get access to Windows video files on your Mac to cut and post-product them
- Get access to .doc and .pdf-files on your Mac
- Make any version of NTFS a native file system for Mac OS X - no restrictions, full support
What is NTFS?
NTFS is a high-performance and self-healing file system proprietary to Windows XP Vista 2003 2000 & NT, which supports file-level security, compression and auditing. It also supports large volumes and powerful storage solutions such as RAID. NTFS has several improvements such as improved support for metadata and the use of advanced data structures to improve performance, reliability, and disk space utilization, plus additional extensions such as security access control lists (ACL) and file system journaling.
NTFS for Mac delivers a “read only” version of HFS for Windows. A unique driver that provides the easiest access to HFS files and folders from Windows. You can browse contents and read files on Mac-disks via Windows Explorer.