Drive Backup 11 Workstation offers all the necessary facilities to help IT administrators secure stand-alone Windows desktops and laptops. With the next generation of Adaptive Restore and exclusive recovery environments, this solution is ideal to protect a company's intellectual property with minimal effort.
- Live imaging and migration for Windows systems with two snapshot technologies; Microsoft VSS and Paragon Hot Backup to guarantee fast and reliable live protection
- Complete infrastructure for establishing a self-acting data protection system that is fully compliant with the set-and-forget backup policy
- Migration to virtual hardware (P2V) or from virtual back to physical (V2P) provide for increased availability of hardware and applications
- No hardware dependency with the third generation of Paragon Adaptive Restore; our technology guarantees any Windows since 2000 will boot on different computer hardware (P2P) by automatically injecting the required drivers and other actions crucial for this type of migration
- Comprehensive recovery environments based on DOS, Linux, and WinPE* are available on CD/DVD/Blu-ray, thumb drives, or Backup Capsule to quickly get systems back on track when they fail to boot. They also help to retrieve valuable information from damaged hard disks and accomplish bare-metal system deployment
- Management of virtual drives in the non-destructive mode, when all changes are being saved to a snapshot to guarantee the maximum data safety possible (Connect VD)
- Restore at a granular level minimizes downtime if there's no need to restore an entire image; you choose only the files you want
- Boot problems correction without restore (Windows system registry modification in the off-line mode, MBR, BCD, and the Boot.ini file correction, etc.
Cutting Capital Costs
- Essential tools for migrating Windows systems to different hardware environments, either physical (P2P) or virtual (P2V) minimize upgrade costs.
- Differential and incremental backups, and exclusive file complements allows different data time-stamps with no duplication, and minimizes backup storage requirements.
- The fastest and safest partitioning engine on the market - our product does the job with minimal time and risk
- Automatic partition alignment allows to get the most of physical and virtual data storages (not all operations are supported**)
- Any backup destination, including local mounted/un-mounted partitions, external storages, CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs, network shares, SFTP/FTP servers as well as the secured hidden partition (Backup Capsule)
- Task scheduling and scripting to chain multiple operations into one job and automate execution
- Fast data exchange between physical and virtual disks, between virtual disks of different vendors, or between a virtual disk and its snapshots
Supports All Hardware & Software
- Support for desktop and Workstation of Windows OS since XP SP3
- Support for all latest hardware, including all SCSI, IDE and SATA RAID controllers, SSD, AFD, 2TB+ and non-512B sector size disks, Blu-ray drives, USB 1.x/2.0/3.0 and IEEE 1394 (FireWire) devices, PC card storages, and many more...
- Support for popular virtual machines, including MS Virtual PC, VMware Workstation, VMware Fusion, and Oracle VirtualBox 4.0
- Support for GPT (GUID Partition Table) disks
- Support for Microsoft dynamic disks (simple, spanned, striped, mirrored, RAID-5)
- Support for Apple Boot Camp configurations