With Word 2013 ESD (Electronic Software Download)
you can create more beautiful and engaging documents, and you can work with more media types—like online videos and pictures. You can even open PDFs. Do more with your docs: Pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss. The new Read Mode is clean and distraction-free—and it works great on tablets. Teaming-up is better too, with direct connections to your online spaces and streamlined review features like Simple Markup and comments.
- Reopen a document and keep reading right where you left off. Word remembers where you were—even when you reopen an online document from a different computer
- Watch online videos right in Word, without having to leave the document, so you can stay focused on the content.
- In the new read mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading. Fewer menus mean higher focus on your content, accompanied only by tools that add value to your reading.
- Show your style and professionalism with templates, plus save time. Browse Word templates in more than 40 categories.
- Place and reply comments right next to the text you’re discussing, so everyone can readily see who replied to whom, and when
- Open a PDF in Word, and enjoy editing content, such as paragraphs, lists and tables, as if you created it in Word
- Handy alignment guides pop into place when you need them and disappear when you’re done
- Live Layout lets you experiment. When you drag a photo, video, or shape to a position, text reflows instantly—right before your eyes. Release the mouse button, and your object and surrounding text stay right where you want them.