Microsoft Office Word 2007 Upgrade allows you to create and share professional-looking documents quick and easy. Combine and compare documents with the new tri-panel review panel to easily find out what changes were made to documents. WIth Microsoft Word 2007, you can spend more time writing and less time formatting. Create Professional Documents Effortlessly
Share Your Documents Confidently
- Quickly format text, colors, tables, diagrams, and other high impact graphics throughout your document for a professional, consistent look with Quick Styles and Document Themes.
- Easily find the tools that you need with the streamlined user interface.
- Compose and publish blogs from within Word.
- Improved bulleted and numbered lists, live word count, and contextual spell checker.
- Add frequently used content with just a few clicks with Building Blocks from Microsoft Word 2007. Select from a predefined gallery of cover pages, quotes, headers, and footers or create your own to make your documents more professional.
- Compare and combine two versions of a Word Document with the tri-pane review panel to detect differences with changes from reviewers.
- Ability to save as a PDF or an XML Paper Specification in order to share your documents with those who don't have Microsoft Office Word.
- Remove unwanted information from your documents with the new Document Inspector feature so that private information stays that way.
- Ability to digitally sign your documents so people who read them know they haven't changed since they left your hands.
Qualifying Products for Upgrade: Microsoft Word 2000–2002; Microsoft Office Word 2003; Microsoft Works 6.0–10; Microsoft Works Suite 2000–2006 or later; any 2000-2007 Microsoft Office suite; any Microsoft Office XP suite.
- Create dynamic Smart Documents that update themselves. By using the new XML integration capability, organizations can deploy intelligent templates to assist people in creating highly structured documents.