An image of original factory product key code will be delivered via email to your provided email address for your convenience. Upon request the keycode and / or the original packaging with Certificate of Authenticity can be mailed to you. SoftwareMedia stores your keycode which can be accessed anytime under My Account in case you ever need to authenticate the purchase of a genuine license. For more info check out our FAQ PageMicrosoft Windows 7 Home Premium makes it easy to create a home network and share all of your favorite photos videos and music. You can even watch pause rewind and record TV. Get the best entertainment experience with Windows 7 Home Premium.
Simplify everyday tasks
- Make the things you do every day easier with improved desktop navigation
- Start programs faster and more easily and quickly find the documents you use most often
- Make your web experience faster easier and safer than ever with Internet Explorer 8
- Watch pause rewind and record TV on your PC
- Easily create a home network and connect your PCs to a printer with HomeGroup
Work the way you want
- Simplify your PC with new navigation features like Aero Shake Jump Lists and Snap.
- Customize Windows to look and feel the way you like by changing themes and taskbar programs.
- Setting up a home network and connecting to printers and devices is easier than ever.
- Windows 7 Home Premium supports the latest hardware and software.
Make new things possible
- Designed to make your PC sleep and resume quicker.
- Takes full advantage of 64-bit PC hardware and memory.
- Connecting to wireless networks is fast and easy.
Note: To learn whether you're eligible for this upgrade and whether you must do a clean install check out this article on Windows 7 Upgrade Eligibility and Paths.
- Watch pause rewind and record TV with Windows Media Center.
- Watch your favorite DVD movies.
- Includes integrated video and Dolby audio codecs.
Brand Microsoft Product Type Upgrade Version Edition Home Premium Platform PC Upgrade Requirements See Windows 7 Upgrade Eligibility and Paths Package Type Retail License Type Version Upgrade
Tools & Resources
“Smooth Sailing Here”Strengths:
I placed my order on a Friday (or maybe Sat.) and I think I had it by the next Tuesday or Wed. They even called me to ask me about the order. Apparently I ordered a version that only allows for one installation. I did not want that so we got that fixed before the order shipped. I am very glad they called.
No complaints here.
“Quick starting operating system”Strengths:
One of the quickest startups I have ever used, nice gadgets to add to your desktops and themes to personalize your computer. Great for entertainment and everyday use.
Dont see any weakness to this wonderful operating system.
I prefer this operating system over Windows XP with I had before with my Toshiba computer, now I have a Acer and the Windows 7 operating system is good for school and entertainment.
“Transition form Vista to 7seamless!”Strengths:
Windows 7 upgrade from Vistawas simple and required no file saving. It allowed me to use software I had difficulty using with Vista. I have found none of the "glitches" experienced with Vista.
A great switch, worth the money!
So far the only weakness is that I have to get used to the new format. But even the difficulty in that regard has been minimal.
The price was very good. The delivery came earlier than promised. The product is great. What more could you want!
“Great deal, fast shipping, best OS”Strengths:
best OS - was ready to go Apple and give up on MS
good for just 1 computer use
I like it
“Big improvement to Vista!”Strengths:
Faster and not as intrusive
Few driver issues
Could be less resource intensive
big improvement in terms of utility and overall looks
“much easier to work with”Strengths:
Easy to install and work with. Seems more secure than previous versions.
I'm not aware of any so far.
Ease of setup, everything works. Stable, fast, no problems.
doesn't remember window size too well..... need 3rd party software to manage
I was skeptical about upgrading, but now, I would not go back to XP (even though it was good), for anything. I didn't use Vista, but I heard too many bad things about it.
“Newest windows desktop OS”Strengths:
Install was simple. No hitches or problems with updates either. Am running as a virtual machine in a new Mac Pro using VMWare Fusion v3.1 and seems quite stable. Like the new print dialog on the side of the document. Interface seems a bit more simple than XP.
Seems like 64 bit programs (like I.E.) should be the default and not have 2 different versions showing up on the app list. Seems fluid but just a little sluggish (could be the fact it's running virtual).
Purchased to run with VMWare Fusion