Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition with Service Pack 2 - OEM with 25 CALs.
OEM software does not include a box or comprehensive manual.
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition is designed to help medium-to-large businesses realize superior business value by improving the reliability and performance of their IT systems. Enterprise Edition provides unprecedented levels of system uptime, the latest security advances, and the scalability to support the growth of business-critical applications. Reliability:
- Enterprise Edition is the most productive server operating system for powering applications that require the utmost in performance, scalability and high availability
- With Enterprise Edition, Microsoft has raised the bar on server scalability and performance
- Optimizations at all levels of the operating system deliver increased throughput for all common sever workloads, especially on systems with more than eight processors
- Enterprise Edition helps enable businesses to provide secure access to business-critical applications while protecting information assets against unauthorized access
Mainframe Migration to Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition:
- Microsoft released several key components in Enterprise Edition that enable customers to integrate applications running on both UNIX and Windows systems and manage them seamlessly
- Over the last ten years, standard high-volume servers running the Windows Server operating system have proven themselves capable of running business workloads traditionally run on mainframe computers
1 server, 25 CAL
Up to 8 processors supported on one server