This product is delivered via email to your provided email address for your convenience. Upon request the keycode and / or the original packaging with Certificate of Authenticity can be mailed to you. SoftwareMedia stores your keycode which can be accessed anytime under My Account in case you ever need to authenticate the purchase of a genuine license. For more info check out our FAQ PageMicrosoft Windows 7 Home Premium makes it easy to create a home network and share all of your favorite photos videos and music. You can even watch pause rewind and record TV. Get the best entertainment experience with Windows 7 Home Premium.
- Make the things you do every day easier with improved desktop navigation
- Start programs faster and more easily and quickly find the documents you use most often
- Make your web experience faster easier and safer than ever with Internet Explorer 8
- Watch pause rewind and record TV on your PC
- Easily create a home network and connect your PCs to a printer with HomeGroup
Simplify everyday tasks
- Simplify your PC with new navigation features like Aero Shake Jump Lists and Snap.
- Customize Windows to look and feel the way you like by changing themes and taskbar programs.
- Setting up a home network and connecting to printers and devices is easier than ever.
- Windows 7 Home Premium supports the latest hardware and software.
Work the way you want
- Designed to make your PC sleep and resume quicker.
- Takes full advantage of 64-bit PC hardware and memory.
- Connecting to wireless networks is fast and easy.
Make new things possible
- Watch pause rewind and record TV with Windows Media Center.
- Watch your favorite DVD movies.
- Includes integrated video and Dolby audio codecs.
Brand Microsoft Product Type Full Version Edition Home Premium Platform PC Package Type Retail
Tools & Resources
“Fantastic Operating System”Strengths:
I am a Windows XP fan, but switching to Window 7 Home Premium Upgrade was one of the best choices I had when it comes to switching my operating system. What I like the most in this upgrade is the snipping tool. I usually depend on the Print Screen tool when it comes to copying web pages in the internet. I also loved the improved audio and video functions, and of course, the exceptionally cool new wall paper designs that allow me to personalize my PC the way I want too.
The challenge in this new program is not due to the program itself but its user. Since I am a former Window XP user and was using it for almost 5 years or more, changing to a more techie operating system somehow gave me a hard time adjusting to the new operating system format. Nonetheless, upgrading in this OS system was a very good decision.
“Quick starting operating system”Strengths:
One of the quickest startups I have ever used, nice gadgets to add to your desktops and themes to personalize your computer. Great for entertainment and everyday use.
Dont see any weakness to this wonderful operating system.
I prefer this operating system over Windows XP with I had before with my Toshiba computer, now I have a Acer and the Windows 7 operating system is good for school and entertainment.
“Loved the program”Strengths:
Installed on Mac Parallels very easily.
Working great so for.
Easy to use and navigate.
A bit to many help boxes pop up before going to the area you want to use.
Love the program and especially the service from Softwaremedia.com. Before sell, after sell, and even the 1 return which was my fault went very smooth.
“Great deal, fast shipping, best OS”Strengths:
best OS - was ready to go Apple and give up on MS
good for just 1 computer use
I like it
“Big improvement to Vista!”Strengths:
Faster and not as intrusive
Few driver issues
Could be less resource intensive
big improvement in terms of utility and overall looks
“much easier to work with”Strengths:
Easy to install and work with. Seems more secure than previous versions.
I'm not aware of any so far.
Ease of setup, everything works. Stable, fast, no problems.
doesn't remember window size too well..... need 3rd party software to manage
I was skeptical about upgrading, but now, I would not go back to XP (even though it was good), for anything. I didn't use Vista, but I heard too many bad things about it.
“An amazing operating system”Strengths:
Great short cuts, easy access to my entire computer, great wallpaper designs, and improved audio/video functions.
Nothing that I can find so far
awesome improvement from the prior version.
“Newest windows desktop OS”Strengths:
Install was simple. No hitches or problems with updates either. Am running as a virtual machine in a new Mac Pro using VMWare Fusion v3.1 and seems quite stable. Like the new print dialog on the side of the document. Interface seems a bit more simple than XP.
Seems like 64 bit programs (like I.E.) should be the default and not have 2 different versions showing up on the app list. Seems fluid but just a little sluggish (could be the fact it's running virtual).
Purchased to run with VMWare Fusion