Microsoft Project Professional 2013 helps you easily plan projects and collaborate with others from virtually anywhere. Stay organized and keep your projects on track with the only project management system designed to work seamlessly with other Microsoft applications and cloud services. Project Professional 2013 can be used as a standalone product or can be connected to a server. Project Professional 2013 includes a Project Server Client Access License (CAL).
- Rich, out-of-the-box reporting tools within a familiar Office-like experience help you quickly and easily measure progress and resource allocation
- Design and print reports to easily share insights that help you better communicate progress and achieve results
- Easily copy project information to Office applications such as PowerPoint or email and save important plans and details to Office 365 or SharePoint (sold separately)
- Create the project site with a few simple clicks to quickly share project details with your team, keeping everyone connected and organized
- Set tasks to "Inactive" and quickly analyze "what if" scenarios without recreating your entire project plan
- Works seamlessly with Office 365 so you can send instant messages and kick off real-time conversations right from your project with Lync Online