Microsoft Office Project Standard 2007
has the project management tools so you can work more efficiently. Control everything about your work, from maintaining schedules to overseeing financials and teamwork. And Project 2007 integrates fully with other Office programs to further enhance planning and reporting. Master Project Schedules and Finances
Present Project Information Clearly
- If a project seems to be getting off track, you can easily trace the source of the issue to a particular task or assignment, thus promoting accountability. Follow the reasons for the delay (personal error, calendar constraints, vacation time, etc) to the root cause.
- Understand how your changes are affecting the project with highlighted items lists, which appear with each change you make.
- Test several different scenarios and undo/redo them if needed with the Multiple Level Undo, featured in Project 2007.
- Assign different budgets to certain projects or programs, and stay on track with new cost estimation and tracking functions.
- Define custom fields that apply to your particular project, and calculate and track metrics with this new flexible function.
Get Productive - Quickly.
- Visual Reports in Project Standard 2007 use Excel and Visio Pro to produce PivotTable views, charts, graphs and diagrams based on your individual project data.
- Add emphasis or meaning to certain cells by adding highlights (similar to those in Excel) to any cell or row with Background Cell Highlighting.
- Project 2007 has enhanced the calendar and added 3-D Gantt bars for improved visual reports.
- Use Windows SharePoint Services workspaces to share and manage documents easily.
- The enhanced Project Guide is a step-by-step, interactive service that helps you set up, manage, track and report on projects.
- Included online Help gives you the latest in templates, training, articles and resources. And smart tags that give you friendly tips when you make changes.
- Start your project with one of the many new Project 2007 templates and save loads of time!