Take control of creating high-impact presentations into your own hands with Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007's new interface, new graphics and new formatting capabilities.
- The new user interface makes everything about presentations - creating them, presenting them, sharing them - easier than ever, with clutter-free workspaces and minimal distractions.
- Create diagrams (relationship, workflow, hierarchy) right within PowerPoint 2007 (Upgrade) using SmartArt Diagrams.
- Create, save and share your own custom slide layouts, so you no longer have to waste time cutting and pasting your old layouts and deleting content to use them.
- Change the theme of your entire presentation - diagrams, tables, charts and fonts - with one click using Document Themes.
- Modify shapes, text and graphics with new tools and effects.
Protect and Manage Presentations
- Convert presentations to XML Paper Specification (XPS) or PDF to share with users everywhere.
- New, compressed PowerPoint XML Format offers a reduced file size to save storage and bandwidth.
- With PowerPoint 2007 Slide Libraries, store single slides to use the content later.
- Combine PowerPoint 2007 with Groove 2007 for a rel-time review of a presentation that you can work on collaboratively with teammates.
Qualifying Products for Upgrade Microsoft PowerPoint 2000–2002; Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003; Microsoft Works 6.0–10; Microsoft Works Suite 2000–2006 or later; any 2000-2007 Microsoft Office suite; any Microsoft Office XP suite.
- With PowerPoint 2007 and SharePoint Server 2007 you can send a project to your team for a formal approval and review, making for a smooth collaboration.
- Use the Document Inspector to prepare your presentation to be shared. It removes any comments, text, or personal information that you don't want shared.
- Add a digital signature to your PowerPoint presentation to make sure nobody changes it after you submit it. Mark it as final and no more changes will be made!