The innovations in Microsoft Outlook 2007 allow you to manage and search communications and tasks, organize your work and share with others all from one place.
Manage Time & Info
Connect Across Boundaries
- Outlook 2007 has an integrated Instant Search that lets you search through your information, even keywords within e-mail attachments.
- Daily Priorities are managed with the To-Do Bar so you can organize your day with a view of your calendar, upcoming appointments, tasks and flagged mail.
- The new user interface makes composing and formatting e-mails easier and more intuitive than ever.
- Use colorized categories to personalize and visually differentiate items from one another.
- With Attachment Preview, you can easily preview your attachments in one click directly from within Office Outlook 2007.
Improved Control & Security
- Use Internet Calendars to view industry events or personal calendars and schedules and share with others.
- With calendar snapshots, Outlook 2007 creates an HTML representation of your calendar so you can share this information with anyone.
- Outlook Mobile Service is a feature within Outlook 2007 that allows you to send and receive text and picture messages between Outlook and any mobile phone. You can also forward e-mails, contacts, appointments and tasks as text messages.
- Subscribe to Really Simple Syndication (RSS) Feeds from Outlook 2007 using the RSS Subscriptions home page.
- Create and send e-business cards, complete with photos, logos and/or personal info, for customers, clients or friends.
- In addition to the junk e-mail filter, Outlook 2007 has new anti-phishing features that will disable threatening links and warn you about possible malicious content.
- Exchange Server 2007 acts as the first scan on incoming e-mail and determines the legitimacy of the e-mail message.
- Protect sensitive information by using Information Rights Management, preventing recipients from forwarding, copying or printing important e-mail messages. Even specify an expireation date for the message.
- Exchange Server 2007 offers managed e-mail folders, where users interact with folders in Outlook, but messages stored in the folder gain retention, archive, and expiration policies.
- Outlook 2007 E-mail Postmark helps ensure that e-mail reaching your inbox is legitimate and that e-mail sent by Office Outlook 2007 will be trusted by the recipient’s client.