Microsoft Office Professional 2013 The first thing you'll see when you open Microsoft Office is a clean, new look. But the features you know and use are still there-along with some new ones that are huge time savers. The new Office also works with smartphones, tablets, and in the cloud, even on PCs that don't have Office installed. So now you can always get to your important files, no matter where you are or what you're using.
Your personalized Office
Sign in to Office on your PC or on the move—your personal settings and recent files are with you.
- Your custom settings roam with you. Re-open a document from any PC or device and keep working right where you left off.
- Store files in the cloud. Office saves your documents to SkyDrive so your notes, documents, and group files are always accessible.
Simplify how you communicate
Be even more responsive to clients or customers. Get to what you need faster in Outlook, use new sharing tools, and share docs on SkyDrive.
- Respond quickly. Preview Outlook messages, reply from the Reading Pane, or sneak a peek at contacts.
- Communicate the way you want, faster. Now you can find all your sharing options in one place in Office programs, File > Share.
Turn ideas and data into expert documents
Create winning docs fast using templates from the Start screen. Work with PDF content, images, and data in new ways and share your work online.
- Draw conclusions from data in less time. Convert data into a chart or table in two steps or less so you can analyze it faster for insights.
- Create outstanding publications. Add photos fast, swap them, create picture back-grounds, and add new visual and text effects.
- Easily build a database app and share it on the web. Access creates the structure, so you can start using and sharing your app right away.
- Word 2013
- Excel 2013
- Powerpoint 2013
- OneNote 2013
- Outlook 2013
- Publisher 2013
- Access 2013