Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 ESD (Electronic Software Download) The first thing you'll see when you open Microsoft Office is a clean, new look. But the features you know and use are still there-along with some new ones that are huge time savers. The new Office also works with smartphones, tablets, and in the cloud, even on PCs that don't have Office installed. So now you can always get to your important files, no matter where you are or what you're using.
Your personalized Office
Sign in for Office on your PC or on the move —and your personal settings and recent files are with you.
- Your custom settings roam with you. Sign in to your account and pick up your work right where you left off.
- Store files in the cloud. Office saves your documents to SkyDrive so your notes, photos, and files are always accessible.
Simplify how you share
Staying connected to family or working together at school is easier than ever with the latest Office
- Share and plan online and offline. Brainstorm school and home projects, share notes and plan in OneNote notebooks.
- Share the way you want, faster. Now you can find all your sharing options in one place in Office programs, File > Share.
Quickly turn your ideas into impressive projects
Unleash your creative side at home or for school. Get started more easily and provide polish with expert tools.
- Work the way you work best. Capture your ideas using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Easily work with different media. Drag pictures, videos, and online media into your documents, and expertly align them with ease.
- Save time and wow them. Use a template from the Word or Excel Start screen, or one of the new wide-screen PowerPoint templates.
- Word 2013
- Excel 2013
- Powerpoint 2013
- OneNote 2013