This is a retail download product, and includes technical support. Physical media and user manual are not included.
Microsoft Small Business 2007
combines contact management software with new tools to help you save time, stay organized, and deliver superior customer service. Create dynamic documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, as well as develop professional marketing materials for print, email, or the Web. All contact and prospect information can be stored in one place as well as all types of communications with the customer including e-mail messages, phone calls, appointments, notes, and documents to help you manage sales leads and opportunities better. You'll find that Microsoft Office Small Business 2007 helps you get your work done more efficiently and effectively.Work More Efficiently and Effectively
- Find what you need faster and more easily using Instant Search
- Improved junk mail and anti-phishing technologies help you filter out undesirable e-mail.
- Schedule tasks in Microsoft Outlook 2007 that will appear on your calendar.
- New templates and tools make it easier to reuse content, apply professional-looking formatting, and quickly preview changes.
- A To-Do Bar brings together tasks, appointments, and flagged e-mail messages in one place.
- Analyze business data more effectively using Microsoft Excel 2007 tools for filtering, sorting, and visualizing information.
Produce Professional-Looking Marketing Materials
- Customer and contact information is all in one place - including communications history, probability of closing, and other tasks.
- Manage sales leads and opportunities better.
- Forecast sales and prioritize tasks with a customizable dashboard.
- Track project-related information in a single location and easily assign leads, contacts, customers, and tasks to other users.
- Create and publish marketing publications for print, e-mail, and the Web with your own logo, colors, fonts, and business information.
- Create, manage, and track the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.