Microsoft Office Home Business 2013 The first thing you'll see when you open Microsoft Office is a clean new look. But the features you know and use are still there-along with some new ones that are huge time savers. The new Office also works with smartphones tablets and in the cloud even on PCs that don't have Office installed. So now you can always get to your important files no matter where you are or what you're using.
Your personalized Office
Create attractive and professional-looking documents - whether you're at your desk or on the go.
- Your custom settings roam with you. Sign in to your account and pick up your work right where you left off.
- Store files in the cloud. Office saves your documents to SkyDrive so your notes photos and files are always accessible.
Share plans and stay organized
Keeping on top of work and home life is easier than ever with the new Office.
- Keep the family organized. Use Outlook email shared calendars and task-list tools to manage home and work schedules together.
- Easily share notebooks and files. Send a link or use free Office Web Apps to view and edit them.
Turn your ideas into professional-looking documents
Start with a template then polish your work with expert tools.
- Work the way you want. Capture your ideas using keyboard pen or touchscreen.
- Work easily with media. Drag and drop images videos and online media into files and pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
- Save time and stand out. Use a template from the Word or Excel Start screen or one of the new wide-screen PowerPoint templates.
Brand Microsoft Product Type Full Version Edition Home & Business Platform PC
Tools & Resources
“The good, the bad and the ugly”The product is actually solid, if you like the new office format. I actually really like 2013...minus the force-fed cloud connections and ridiculous activations. If you activate more than one product on a single account, it is a nightmare to keep track of which install is which. Aside from licensing, and forced use of cloud services, I really like this version.
“Great Product”There's some improvements compared to 2010 but not too many changes where it's hard to find things. I love how Word now supports PDF editing.
“Office, it changed again :(”The licensing structure is a maze. The product is ok but why does Microsoft keep moving my cheese?