Office 365 University
has the most recent version of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services so you can have Office when and where you need it. Eligible students can just sign in and you can get to your Office files, applications, and settings from virtually anywhere.What it includes:
- Install on up to 2 PC/Macs and 1 mobile device.
- The most recent versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access.
- An extra 20 GB of online storage in SkyDrive (27 GB total) for anywhere access to your documents.
- 60 minutes of Skype calls to phones in 40+ countries every month.
- Full, streamable versions of Office on any PC with Office on Demand.
- Convenient four year subscription with automatic upgrades included so you’re always up to date with the most recent features and services.
Now your Office works where you do – on campus or off.
- Be more productive with a full version of Office, no matter where you are.
- Sign in to get Office on your PC and Windows 8 tablet, Mac.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account to get to your documents, applications, and settings.
- You’ll always have the most recent features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades.
Sharing and communicating is calmer.
- Get all the most recent email, scheduling, and task tools in Outlook.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
- Allow others to read and scroll through your Word docs in real time through a browser, even if they don’t have Word.
Your favorite applications are smarter, too.
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily.
- Add pictures, videos, or online media to your documents with a simple drag and drop.
- Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Find meaning in numbers faster with the Quick Analysis Lens and Chart Animations in Excel.