Microsoft Office 365
brings together Microsoft cloud productivity services giving your small business features and capabilities in one highly secure, reliable and flexible package at an affordable price. With this 30 day trial you can make sure that it works for your business before you make any investment.
Microsoft Office 365 includes:
- Office Web Apps - view, share and do basic edits to your Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote) on the web from almost any device with an internet connection
- Email, Calendar & Tasks - Outlook
- Desktop publishing & databases - Publisher, Access
- Exchange Online - access to email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere, at any time, on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices—while it helps to protect against viruses and spam
- SharePoint Online - create sites to share documents and information with colleagues, and customers
- Lync Online - interact with colleagues, customers, and partners in a more collaborative, engaging, and effective experience. It also helps IT administrators stay in control of end-user permissions and policies while reducing infrastructure costs.
- Office Professional Plus (available in select service plans) - delivers the productivity of Office as a flexible, pay-as-you-go service