Microsoft Office Excel 2007
is one the most powerful tool of its kind. With Microsoft Excel 2007, you can create spreadsheets, format them how you want, and use the data to analyze and share information for better decision-making. Microsoft Excel 2007 makes it easier to develop and use charts that the professionals use.Produce Better Work with Microsoft Excel 2007
Better Spreadsheet Analysis with Microsoft Excel 2007
- The new user interface makes it easier to find the tools you want when you need them. Microsoft Excel 2007 presents the appropriate commands based on the job you're doing.
- Work with massive amounts of data. Microsoft Excel 2007 has an increased row/column capacity of 1 million rows by 16,000 columns.
- Format cells and tables faster using Cell Styles and Table Styles galleries.
- It's easy to create professional, dramatically good looking charts, with predefined layouts and styles or by manually formatting each component. Use effects like 3-D, soft shadowing, and anti-aliasing to help identify key data trends and create more compelling graphical summaries.
- View your chart how it will look in print with Page Layout View. Only in Microsoft Excel 2007 can you easily add headers and footers and adjust page margins (with an immediate preview) to get true-to-life printing views.
Share More Easily, More Securely with Microsoft Excel 2007
- Highlight and demonstrate notable trends with colored gradients, heat maps, data bars and icons.
- Microsoft Excel 2007 is ideal for working with large quantities of data. Sort and filter your data as usual, or use new features like multiselect in AutoFilters, filter by color and "quick filters".
- Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts are easier than ever, just drag fields to where you want them to display.
- Complete support for SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services.
Better Manage Business Info with Microsoft Excel 2007
- Excel Services turns your spreadsheet into HTML, so others can access, navigate, sort, filter and interact with it in a Web browser.
- Convert your Microsoft Excel 2007 spreadsheet to XML, XPS or PDF formats for easy sharing.
- Publish to and manage spreadsheets on a server so everyone is working with the most current data, and prevent spread of multiple versions of the same data.
- Use the Excel Services Web services application programming interface (API) to integrate server calculation of Excel files into other applications.