Microsoft Excel 2007 Upgrade is one the most powerful tool of its kind. Create spreadsheets, format them how you want, and use the data to analyze and share information for better decision-making. Excel 2007 makes it easier to develop and use charts that the professionals use. Produce Better Work
Better Spreadsheet Analysis
- The new user interface makes it easier to find the tools you want when you need them. Excel 2007 Upgrade presents the appropriate commands based on the job you're doing.
- Work with massive amounts of data. Excel 2007 has an increased row/column capacity of 1 million rows by 16,000 columns.
- Format cells and tables faster using Cell Styles and Table Styles galleries.
- It's easy to create professional, dramatically good looking charts, with predefined layouts and styles or by manually formatting each component.
- Use effects like 3-D, soft shadowing, and anti-aliasing to help identify key data trends and create more compelling graphical summaries.
- View your chart how it will look in print with Page Layout View. Only in Excel 2007 Upgrade can you easily add headers and footers and adjust page margins (with an immediate preview) to get true-to-life printing views.
Share More Easily, More Securely
- Highlight and demonstrate notable trends with colored gradients, heat maps, data bars and icons.
- Excel 2007 Upgrade is ideal for working with large quantities of data. Sort and filter your data as usual, or use new features like multiselect in AutoFilters, filter by color and "quick filters".
- Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts are easier than ever, just drag fields to where you want them to display.
- Complete support for SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services.
Better Manage Business Info
- Excel Services turns your spreadsheet into HTML, so others can access, navigate, sort, filter and interact with it in a Web browser.
- Convert your Excel 2007 spreadsheet to XML, XPS or PDF formats for easy sharing.
Qualifying Products for Upgrade: Microsoft Excel 2000–2002; Microsoft Office Excel 2003; Microsoft Works 6.0–10; Microsoft Works Suite 2000–2006 or later; any 2000-2007 Microsoft Office suite; any Microsoft Office XP suite.
- Publish to and manage spreadsheets on a server so everyone is working with the most current data, and prevent spread of multiple versions of the same data.
- Use the Excel Services Web services application programming interface (API) to integrate server calculation of Excel files into other applications.