This license is for one CPU and includes an entitlement of 96 GB of vRAM.VMware vSphere Enterprise Plus 5 Academic
offers the full range of VMware vSphere features for transforming datacenters into dramatically simplified cloud infrastructures, for running today’s applications right alongside the next generation of flexible, reliable IT services. Each Enterprise Plus Edition license entitles 96GB of vRAM.
vSphere Enterprise Plus includes all the features of Standard and Enterprise, plus:
- Storage I/O Control - Prioritizes storage access by continuously monitoring I/O load of a storage volume and dynamically allocating available I/O resources to virtual machines according to business needs.
- Network I/O Control - Prioritizes network access by continuously monitoring I/O load over the network and dynamically allocating available I/O resources to specific flows according to business needs.
- Distributed Switch - Centralize provisioning, administration, and monitoring using cluster-level network aggregation.
- Host Profiles - Simplify host deployment and compliance by creating VMs from configuration templates.
- Auto Deploy - Deploy more vSphere hosts in minutes
- Storage DRS - Automated load balancing now looks at storage characteristics to determine the best place for a given VM's data to live when it is created and then used over time.
- Proile-Driven Storage - Reduce the steps in the selection of storage resources by grouping storage according to a user-defined policy.
Support (SnS) is required to purchase this product. vCenter is also required.