Veeam Management Pack for VMware provides scalable, fault-tolerant and agentless VMware infrastructure monitoring and management directly in Microsoft System Center, eliminating the need for a separate monitoring framework.
Veeam Management Pack for VMware provides continuous monitoring of the largest, most demanding virtual environments, including:
- A centrally managed, distributed architecture for horizontal "no limits" scalability
- Automatic failover and load balancing for high availability
- User-configurable data publication methods, consecutive sample monitors, optimized performance providers and other advanced features of System Center to deliver maximum information with minimal overhead
The Veeam MP integrates fully with both VMware and System Center. It enables all System Center functionality, including:
- Alerts, diagrams, dashboards, reporting, auditing, notifications, responses and automation—for all VMware components, including vCenter Server, clusters, hosts, virtual machines, storage and hardware
- A detailed health model with hundreds of metrics and events, including advanced metrics such as memory pressure, disk pressure and disk IOPS that are unique to Veeam MP
- A comprehensive knowledge base that serves as your VMware "expert in a box"
The Veeam MP collects VMware data agentlessly, providing end-to-end visibility from the physical server, to the hypervisor, to the virtual machines hosting your critical applications and services.
The Veeam MP has proven itself in more than 700 deployments worldwide as a scalable, reliable and mature solution. It seamlessly integrates with both VMware and System Center using agentless data collection technology to eliminate:
- "Tunnel vision" of an OS agent running in the VM
- Overhead, risk and limited lifespan of an agent running in the hypervisor