Symantec System Recovery 2011 Linux Edition
delivers fast and reliable system recovery to help you minimize downtime and meet recovery time objectives with confidence. Quickly restore Linux volumes, partitions or complete Linux servers in minutes, not hours or days. With more than 787,000 protected systems, Symantec System Recovery is one of the most proven, trusted, and reliable system recovery solutions.Key Features
- Restore virtual machines from local or off-site destinations in minutes, even to bare metal, dissimilar hardware or remote locations.
- Offsite Backup Copy to FTP location or secondary disk drive for enhanced disaster recovery capabilities.
- Perform seamless, automated physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to physical (V2P) conversions.
- Capture and protect the entire system, including the OS, applications, all files, device drivers, etc. in one easy-to-manage recovery point with image-based technology.
- Schedule backups to run automatically, including event triggered backups, without disrupting user productivity.
- Built-in AES software encryption of backups ensures the security of critical business data
This product includes 1 year of Symantec Essential Support.
- Dramatically minimize downtime and avoid revenue and employee productivity losses or damage to your company’s reputation in the event of a system failure.
- Meet strict recovery time objectives with fast, automated system recovery that takes just four simple steps.
- Recover what you need, when and where you need it, including individual files, folders or complete virtual machines in minutes.
- Protect an unlimited number of guest machines per host with a single license.
- Easily migrate physical servers to virtual machines hosted on a virtual platform.
- Simplify IT administration by centrally managing backup and recovery tasks for multiple servers across your entire organization with Symantec System Recovery Management Solution (included at no charge).