Crystal Reports Server 2008 (5 Named User Licenses).
product is available through the Crystal Volume Licensing Program (CVLP).
Crystal Reports Server 2008 is a complete report management solution that enables IT professionals to securely share, schedule, and deliver interactive reports over the web, in email, and Microsoft Office documents. It empowers business users to view, print and share more compelling reports and make better decisions. Crystal Report Designer licenses sold separately. Enteprise Support must be purchased with the License. Enterprise Support includes Technical Support and Software Updates for one year from the date of purchase.
Crystal Reports Server software allows you to securely open, view, interact with, and share reports and dashboards over the Web. You can enable your business users to access reports and dashboards with interactive graphs and what-if scenarios -empowering them to make better decisions. Crystal Reports Server can help you:
- Securely access reports and dashboards on a single server
- Monitor your performance with summary dashboards and detailed reports
- Personalize reports to anyone, anywhere using data-driven publications
- Refresh reports in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents
- Integrate reporting into Microsoft SharePoint
- Lower operating costs with virtualization-friendly licensing and auditing
- Integrate reporting with custom Java or .Net applications
- Support all new features available with Crystal Reports software