The course teaches you how to use Progress Reporter to report time. Learn how to enter regular and overtime hours, update steps and change the start and finish date of an activity.
- Add activities to the timesheet.
- Use Progress Reporter to communicate with the project manager, either via timesheet notes or feedback.
- Enter hours.
- Generate a timesheet report.
- Open a rejected timesheet.
- Update steps.
- Filter the activity list.
The course is appropriate for Progress Reporter version 8.0 or later.
Opening a Timesheet
Adding Activities to a Timesheet
- Assigning Yourself to an Activity
- Adding an Overhead Activity
- Sorting Activities
Viewing Activity Details
- Viewing the Primary Resource
- Viewing Notebook Topics
- Updating Document Status
- Sorting and Filtering Activities
- Entering Hours
- Updating Steps
- Setting New Start/Finish Dates
- Entering Hours for Overhead Activities
- Submitting a Timesheet
- Correcting a Rejected Timesheet
Communicating with the Project Manager
- Sending Activity Feedback
- Using Timesheet Notes