Oracle Developer Suite
is the most complete and integrated development environment, combining the power of application development and business intelligence tools in a single suite that is based on the latest industry standards. Oracle Developer Suite lets developers quickly build high-quality transactional applications, which can be deployed to multiple channels - including portals, Web services, and wireless devices, and which can be extended with business intelligence capabilities - including ad hoc query and analysis, high-quality Web reporting, and advanced analysis. Includes
- Oracle JDeveloper is an integrated development environment that simplifies the development of Java-based SOA applications and user interfaces with support for the full development life cycle.
- Oracle Forms is Oracle's long-established technology to design and build enterprise applications quickly and efficiently.
- Oracle Designer incorporates support for business process modeling, systems analysis, software design and system generation.
- Developer Suite Software Configuration Manager manages structured and unstructured data and all types of files throughout the software development life cycle
- Oracle Reports is Oracle's award-winning, high-fidelity enterprise reporting tool. It enables businesses to give immediate access to information to all levels within and outside of the organization in an unrivaled scalable and secure environment
- Oracle Discoverer is an intuitive ad-hoc query, reporting, analysis, and Web-publishing tool that empowers business users at all levels of the organization to gain immediate access to information from data marts, data warehouses, online transaction processing systems and Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle Business Intelligence Beans enables developers to productively build business intelligence applications that take advantage of the rich OLAP functionality in the Oracle database
- Oracle Warehouse Builder a comprehensive tool for ETL (extract, transform and load), fully integrated relational and dimensional modeling, data quality, data auditing, and full life cycle management of data and metadata.