Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Legal enterprise speech recognition software helps users create documents and control their PCs by voice — three times faster than typing — to speed document turnaround and reduce transcription costs. Designed specifically for the legal community, it automatically formats legal citations, supports third-party correction and provides accurate out-of-the-box recognition of dictated legal terms.
Even More Accurate
- Improved Accuracy: Dragon 12 delivers up to a 20% improvement in out-of-box accuracy compared to Dragon 11. This means that Dragon gets you, and you get things done, faster than ever. And when you do need to make a correction, Dragon learns, making it more accurate the more that you use it.
Faster Than Ever
- Faster Processors Yield Faster Performance: If you use Dragon on a computer with multi-core processors and more than 4 GB of RAM, Dragon 12 automatically selects the BestMatch V speech model for you when you create your user profile in order to deliver faster performance.
- Better performance: Dragon 12 boosts performance by delivering easier correction and editing options, and giving you more control over your command preferences, letting you get things done faster than ever before.
Enhanced Web Mail
- Enhanced Experience with Gmail and Hotmail: Dragon 12 enhances the experience of using your voice with two of the most popular web-based email applications — Gmail and Hotmail — offering Full Text Control and commands for the most frequent actions in Internet Explorer 9, Mozilla Firefox 12 or higher, and Google Chrome 16 or higher.
- Interactive Tutorial: Proposed at the end of profile creation and available any time from the Help menu, the Interactive Tutorial in Dragon 12 offers short progressive simulations to help you practice good dictation, correction and editing habits so that you can create text efficiently within just a few minutes. Even experienced Dragon users can benefit from the Interactive Tutorial.
Wideband Bluetooth Support
- Enhanced Bluetooth Support: Dragon 12 adds support for wideband Bluetooth wireless headset microphones, and you can get up and running quickly. When it detects that the USB dongle of a certified microphone is plugged into the PC, Dragon 12 offers “Enhanced Bluetooth” as an audio source type and does not require a script reading to get started. (Available in Premium Edition and above).
Smart Format Rules
- Smart Format Rules: Dragon now reaches out to you to adapt upon detecting your format corrections – abbreviations, numbers, and more — so your dictated text looks the way you want it to every time.
More Natural Text-to-Speech
- More Natural Text-to-Speech Voice: Dragon 12’s natural-sounding Text-To-Speech reads editable text—with fast-forward, rewind and speed and volume control—for easy proofing and multi-tasking. (Available in Home Edition and Above).
- Correction: When it comes to correcting a word or phrase, Dragon now includes more choices to make it quicker and easier to make a change.
Dragon Remote Mic – Now for Android
- Dragon Remote Microphone App for iOS and now Android: Dragon 12 lets you go wireless with an iOS or Android device and the free Dragon Remote Microphone App. Turn your compatible iPhone, iPod touch (4th gen), iPad or Android device into a wireless microphone for use with Dragon over a WiFi network. And it’s easier than ever to get started – simply use the camera on your device to scan the barcode that Dragon 12 provides on-screen. (Available in Home Edition and above).