This is a license for two (2) processor cores and includes Software Assurance (SA). You must purchase a minimum of two (2) of these licenses, for a total of four (4) cores.
You must license all the cores in the server, with a minimum of 4 core licenses required for each physical processor in the server.
The core licenses provide an unlimited number of user or device connections. No CALs are required.
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Enterprise is a cloud-ready information platform that will help organizations unlock breakthrough insights across the organization and quickly build solutions to extend data across on-premises and public cloud, backed by mission critical confidence.
- OS Max cores
- Basic OLTP
- Programmability (T-SQL, Data Tyes, FileTable)
- Manageability (SQL Server Management Studio, Policy-based Management)
- Basic High Availability
- Basic Corporate BI (Reporting, Analytics, Multidimensional Semantic Model, Data Mining)
- Basic Data Integration (Built-in Data Connectors, Designer Transforms)
- Self-Service Business Intelligence (Alerting, Power View, PowerPivot for SharePoint Server)
- Advanced Corporate BI (Tabular BI Semantic Model, Advanced Analytics and Reporting, VertiPaq In-Memory Engin, Advanced Data Mining)
- Enterprise Data Management (Data Quality Services, Master Data Service)
- Advanced Security (SQL Server Audit, Transparent Data Encryption)
- Data Warehousing (ColumnStore Index, Compression, Partitioning)
- Advanced High Availability (Multiple, Active Secondaries; Multi-site, Geo-Clustering)
Call our Microsoft certified licensing experts at 1-800-474-1045 (ext. 3) for more information.
Microsoft Open Value
This product is available through the Microsoft Open Value Program. This Open Value Paid Upfront sku means that you pay the amount of the license upfront. There are no other payments (unless you decide to add on additional terms of Software Assurance). Open Value gives you the rights to the license indefinitely. Software Assurance (SA) is included for the first three years which entitles you to any new editions that are released during those three years. Software Assurance also includes 24x7 support and exclusive access to Microsoft E-learning Online. After your three year term, you have the option to add on another three year term of Software Assurance to continue with access to support and the latest versions.
* Price applies to US Market only. For Canadian orders, please contact us for pricing.