An image of original factory product key code will be delivered via email to your provided email address for your convenience. Upon request the keycode and / or the original packaging with Certificate of Authenticity can be mailed to you. SoftwareMedia stores your keycode which can be accessed anytime under My Account in case you ever need to authenticate the purchase of a genuine license. For more info check out our FAQ Page
Microsoft Core Infrastructure Server Suite provides you with the server platform, server management, and server protection you need to deliver more efficient, reliable, and flexible datacenter services.
Standard Edition includes:
- Support two virtualized instances per license
- Covers up to two physical processors
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition
- System Center 2012 Standard Edition
Microsoft Open ValueThis product is available through the Microsoft Open Value Program. This Open Value Paid Upfront sku means that you pay the amount of the license upfront. There are no other payments (unless you decide to add on additional terms of Software Assurance). Open Value gives you the rights to the license indefinitely. Software Assurance (SA) is included for the first three years which entitles you to any new editions that are released during those three years. Software Assurance also includes 24x7 support and exclusive access to Microsoft E-learning Online. After your three year term, you have the option to add on another three year term of Software Assurance to continue with access to support and the latest versions.
- Minimum Initial Purchase:Acquire 50 processors via 25 licenses (each license covers up to 2 physical processors) or more of one or a combination of Core Infrastructure Server Suites Standard or Datacenter with your initial purchase.
- Annual True up.Orders are consolidated annually to account for additional deployments during the year.
- Software Assurance.Software Assurance is required on all licenses under the three-year enrollment.
- Windows Server Client Access Licenses (CALs). To access the Core Infrastructure Server Suites, you need to acquire Windows Server CALs for your employees and/or External Connectors for business partners and customers. These can be acquired through the EA, Select Plus, or Select License Agreements as a standalone product, or through the Core CAL Suite or Enterprise CAL Suite.
Brand Microsoft Product Type Full Version License Package Type License with Support Edition Datacenter License Type License & Software Assurance MS Support Software Assurance License Pricing Additional Product License Details
License Quantity: 1 server (up to 2 CPU)
You May Also like