Microsoft Core Infrastructure Server Suite provides you with the server platform, server management, and server protection you need to deliver more efficient, reliable, and flexible datacenter services.
Standard Edition includes:
- Support two virtualized instances per license
- Covers up to two physical processors
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition
- Minimum Initial Purchase. Acquire 50 processors via 25 licenses (each license covers up to 2 physical processors) or more of one or a combination of Core Infrastructure Server Suites Standard or Datacenter with your initial purchase.
- Annual True up. Orders are consolidated annually to account for additional deployments during the year.
- Software Assurance. Software Assurance is required on all licenses under the three-year enrollment.
- Windows Server Client Access Licenses (CALs). To access the Core Infrastructure Server Suites, you need to acquire Windows Server CALs for your employees and/or External Connectors for business partners and customers. These can be acquired through the EA, Select Plus, or Select License Agreements as a standalone product, or through the Core CAL Suite or Enterprise CAL Suite.
Microsoft Open Value
This product is available through the Microsoft Open Value Program. This Open Value Paid Upfront sku means that you pay the amount of the license upfront. There are no other payments (unless you decide to add on additional terms of Software Assurance). Open Value gives you the rights to the license indefinitely. Software Assurance (SA) is included for the first three years which entitles you to any new editions that are released during those three years. Software Assurance also includes 24x7 support and exclusive access to Microsoft E-learning Online. After your three year term, you have the option to add on another three year term of Software Assurance to continue with access to support and the latest versions.
* Price applies to US Market only. For Canadian orders, please contact us for pricing.