This is a license for two (2) processor cores and includes Software Assurance (SA). You must purchase a minimum of two (2) of these licenses, for a total of four (4) cores.
You must license all the cores in the server, with a minimum of 4 core licenses required for each physical processor in the server.
The core licenses provide an unlimited number of user or device connections. No CALs are required.
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Enterprise is a cloud-ready information platform that will help organizations unlock breakthrough insights across the organization and quickly build solutions to extend data across on-premises and public cloud, backed by mission critical confidence.
- OS Max cores
- Basic OLTP
- Programmability (T-SQL, Data Tyes, FileTable)
- Manageability (SQL Server Management Studio, Policy-based Management)
- Basic High Availability
- Basic Corporate BI (Reporting, Analytics, Multidimensional Semantic Model, Data Mining)
- Basic Data Integration (Built-in Data Connectors, Designer Transforms)
- Self-Service Business Intelligence (Alerting, Power View, PowerPivot for SharePoint Server)
- Advanced Corporate BI (Tabular BI Semantic Model, Advanced Analytics and Reporting, VertiPaq In-Memory Engin, Advanced Data Mining)
- Enterprise Data Management (Data Quality Services, Master Data Service)
- Advanced Security (SQL Server Audit, Transparent Data Encryption)
- Data Warehousing (ColumnStore Index, Compression, Partitioning)
- Advanced High Availability (Multiple, Active Secondaries; Multi-site, Geo-Clustering)
Call our Microsoft certified licensing experts at 1-800-474-1045 (ext. 3) for more information.
Microsoft Open Government
This product is available through the Microsoft Open Government Program. This pricing is valid for Government entities only; SoftwareMedia may ask to see proof or credentials. For more information about licensing, see our Microsoft Licensing Buying Guide
* Price applies to US Market only. For Canadian orders, please contact us for pricing.