This product includes one (1) server license for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Business Intelligence edition, and includes Software Assurance (SA). You must purchase a CAL for each user/device accessing the server.
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Business Intelligence is a cloud-ready information platform that will help organizations unlock breakthrough insights across the organization and quickly build solutions to extend data across on-premises and public cloud, backed by mission critical confidence.
Business Intelligence Features:
- Max 16 Cores-DB, OS Max- AS&RS
- Basic OLTP
- Programmability (T-SQL, Data Tyes, FileTable)
- Manageability (SQL Server Management Studio, Policy-based Management)
- Basic High Availability
- Basic Corporate BI (Reporting, Analytics, Multidimensional Semantic Model, Data Mining)
- Basic Data Integration (Built-in Data Connectors, Designer Transforms)
- Self-Service Business Intelligence (Alerting, Power View, PowerPivot for SharePoint Server)
- Advanced Corporate BI (Tabular BI Semantic Model, Advanced Analytics and Reporting, VertiPaq In-Memory Engin, Advanced Data Mining)
- Enterprise Data Management (Data Quality Services, Master Data Service)
Call our Microsoft certified licensing experts at 1-800-474-1045 (ext. 3) for more information.
Microsoft Open Government
This product is available through the Microsoft Open Government Program. This pricing is valid for Government entities only; SoftwareMedia may ask to see proof or credentials. For more information about licensing, see our Microsoft Licensing Buying Guide
* Price applies to US Market only. For Canadian orders, please contact us for pricing.