This product includes one (1) server license for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Business Intelligence edition. You must purchase a CAL for each user/device accessing the server.
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Business Intelligence is a cloud-ready information platform that will help organizations unlock breakthrough insights across the organization and quickly build solutions to extend data across on-premises and public cloud, backed by mission critical confidence.
Business Intelligence Features:
- Max 16 Cores-DB, OS Max- AS&RS
- Basic OLTP
- Programmability (T-SQL, Data Tyes, FileTable)
- Manageability (SQL Server Management Studio, Policy-based Management)
- Basic High Availability
- Basic Corporate BI (Reporting, Analytics, Multidimensional Semantic Model, Data Mining)
- Basic Data Integration (Built-in Data Connectors, Designer Transforms)
- Self-Service Business Intelligence (Alerting, Power View, PowerPivot for SharePoint Server)
- Advanced Corporate BI (Tabular BI Semantic Model, Advanced Analytics and Reporting, VertiPaq In-Memory Engin, Advanced Data Mining)
- Enterprise Data Management (Data Quality Services, Master Data Service)
Call our Microsoft certified licensing experts at 1-800-474-1045 (ext. 3) for more information.
Note: Existing Enterprise Edition licenses in the Server + CAL licensing model that are upgraded to SQL Server 2012 and beyond will be limited to server deployments with 20 cores or less. This 20 core limit only applies to SQL Server 2012 Enterprise Edition Server licenses in the Server + CAL model and will still require the appropriate number/versions of SQL Server CALs for access.
Microsoft Open Government
This product is available through the Microsoft Open Government Program. This pricing is valid for Government entities only; SoftwareMedia may ask to see proof or credentials. For more information about licensing, see our Microsoft Licensing Buying Guide
* Price applies to US Market only. For Canadian orders, please contact us for pricing.