An image of original factory product key code will be delivered via email to your provided email address for your convenience. Upon request the keycode and / or the original packaging with Certificate of Authenticity can be mailed to you. SoftwareMedia stores your keycode which can be accessed anytime under My Account in case you ever need to authenticate the purchase of a genuine license. For more info check out our FAQ Page
This product includes one (1) User CAL for Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2.
Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2 delivers powerful self-service capabilities for information workers allowing them to manage identity attributes passwords group membership and credentials through familiar Outlook and SharePoint interfaces. It automates identity lifecycle management across heterogeneous platforms based on business rules and policy which greatly reduces the cost and risk involved in manual identity and credential management. The Microsoft BHOLD suite adds role-based access control that allows administrators to continually review access rights across the organization.
- SharePoint-based console for policy authoring enforcement and auditing
- Extensible WS- APIs and Windows Workflow Foundation workflows
- Heterogeneous identity synchronization & consistency
- Heterogeneous certificate management with 3rd party CA support
- Management of multiple credential types
- Self-service password reset integrated with Windows logon as well as web-based tool
- Integrated provisioning of identities credentials and resources
- Automated codeless user provisioning and deprovisioning
- Self-service user profile management
- Rich Office-based self-service group management tools
- Offline approvals through Office
- Group and distribution list management also including dynamic membership calculation in these groups and DLs based on user's attributes
- Preventative role-based access control
- Rule enforcement through segregation of duties
- Self-service access request and automated approval workflow
- Rule-based analytics of access
- Access re-certification and attestation
- In-depth reporting and auditing using familiar tools like System Center Service Manager and SQL Server Reporting Services
User self-service. Administrators can empower users (via policy) to self-remediate identity issues – including identity management, group membership, smart card, and password reset functions.
Easy-to-use interface. Common experiences such as resetting a PIN or a password, creating a group or mail distribution list, or adding users to a group are integrated into Windows, Outlook, and SharePoint, enabling information workers to easily perform common self-service tasks.
Increased productivity. Greater productivity and end-user satisfaction through faster time to problem resolution, while lowering helpdesk costs.
Consolidated, cross-platform identity support. Identity and group provisioning and management can be automated based on business policy and implemented via workflow-driven provisioning through a single interface. This automated identity management across heterogeneous systems lowers IT costs and reduces opportunities for error.
Built-in smart card management. Centrally manages the smart card provisioning process to drastically reduce the costs typically associated with deploying multi-factor authentication.
Easy extensibility. Integrates with familiar developer tools to easily extend capabilities as needs change. Extending FIM to support new scenarios is simple, using existing identity management tools, through the Visual Studio and .NET development environments.
Role-based access administration. Allows IT to discover and map permissions across multiple systems to individual, assignable roles. Role mining tool assists in discovering the various permission sets for users across the enterprise to be later modeled and applied centrally.
Centrally-enforced identity policy. Consistency of identity information and application of user roles across enterprise identity systems is automatically maintained. Provides IT and auditors with a single view of individual users and resources, increasing visibility into the compliance and security state of systems across your organization.
In-depth auditing and reporting. All activities and historical states can be audited and reported on, including each event, stage of a workflow, when it took place, and any associated approvals, using familiar tools like SQL Server and System Center.
Brand Microsoft Product Type Full Version License Package Type License Edition User CALs Platform PC License Type License MS Support None License Pricing Local Government Licensing Program Microsoft Open License for Government
Tools & Resources
You May Also like